Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions
Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions is a voluntary organisation based at Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala founded in the year 2009 by Mr. Vishnu S Warrier, and serving in the field of Legal Education, Publication & Legal Aid. In its endeavour to provide complete legal solutions to the public and extends support to law students and professionals.
Lex-Warrier is an open access, peer-reviewed academic journal on law published online on every month. It provides an international forum for researches to publish their research papers.
Journal focuses on various contemporary legal issues at national and international level. Apart from publishing scholarly Articles, journal also features regular Legal Updates with a moto of creating legal awareness among the public. Further, the Journal in association with Lex-Warrier Research Centre publishes the Research Papers. “Career Plus” is an exclusive feature of the journal where it publishes latest job opportunities available in the legal industry and other major events like seminars, paper presentations, admission to various courses on law etc.
First issue of the journal was published in the year 2010. During initial days journal was using the blogspot interface to publish the contents, which are primarily of general articles on various legal issues, which could serve as reading materials. Further, in July 2012 journal has migrated into an independent domain of www.lex-warrier.in. All those issues prior to July 2012 are archived in the journal under the category of General Reading.
The Lex-Warrier is an endeavor to encourage and inculcate in students of law and the legal professionals a spirit of legal research and to develop their interest further in unexplored areas of the law.
To enhance the prosperity of law students and legal professionals by imparting quality training in legal research as well as by creating legal awareness among them.
Lex-Warrier, besides publishing the Journal also organises various events to promote legal research and create legal awareness among the law students and legal professionals.
We look forward to an increasingly positive response to carry forward this initiative and ensure a heightened level of enthusiasm in the legal fraternity regarding the same. The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal shall be cited as follows;
Year (Volume) LW (Month) Date
LW (Year) Month (Date)
The views expressed in the articles, comments and all other contributions in any other form to The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal are those of the individual authors and not necessarily of the Advisory Panel, Editorial Board or Management Team of Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal.
- Vishnu S Warrier, Editor-in-Chief
- Aakarsh Kamra, Senior Editor
- Ashwini Siwal, Senior Editor
- Garima Tiwari, Senior Editor
- Jagdish AT, Associate Editor
- Bishen Jeswant, Associate Editor
- Aishwarya H, Assistant Editor
- Eira Mishra, Assistant Editor
- Sandeep Suresh, Assistant Editor
- Dr. Kondaiah Jonnalagadda, Assistant Professor, National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Mr. C Thilakanandan, Associate Professor in Law, Government Law College, Calicut
- Mr. Diny Thomas, Solicitor for England & Wales, PGA Solicitors LLP, London
- Mr. Aditya Parolia, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Rajiv Krish, Promoter Director, M/s WAUM Team Pvt. Ltd., Kochi
- Mr. Mohan BK , Managing Partner, M/s Swasthik Associates, Mysore
- Lex-Warrier Research Centre, Knowledge Partner
- Grayscale, Research Partner
- WAUM Team Pvt. Ltd., Corporate Partner
- Knowledge Steez, Media Partner
- Pinnacleworld.in, Media Partner
An endeavour to encourage and inculcate the spirit of legal research among legal professionals and law students. Research Centre started functioning in July 2013, by offering Research Associate Program under its Six (6) department(s) viz. Arbitration, Constitution, Corporate & IPR, Criminal Law, Environmental Law, and Human Rights & International Law. Tenure of the program is 12 months and each associate are required to submit two research papers every month on the given topics relevant to respective departments. All qualified papers will be published with the Research Section of The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal.
- Pankaj Sevta, National Law University,Odisha
- Prerna Khatri, Saveetha University, Chennai
- Risha Sharma, Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Shivani Panda, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
- Vedang Mishra, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Aditya Pratap Singh, National Law University, Jodhpur
- Ekagra Jain, Institute of Law, Nirma University
- Abhinav Gaur, Symbiosis International University, Pune
- Khushboo Nahar, University of California
- Sourish Saha, National Law University, Jodhpur
- Aviral Umrao, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Pragnya Vasishtha, National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- Ria Tandon, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Tanya Agarwal, National Law University, Jodhpur
- Akshay Shandilya, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Anshu Bansal, National Law University,Odisha
- Garima Singh, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Nivedita Saxena, National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Shashank Sahay, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
- Dmytro Tupchiienko, Institute of Criminology, University of Cambridge
- Donia J. Fuller, University of West Indies
- Evangelia LINAKI, University of Leiden
- Pankhuri Agrawal, National Law University, Odisha
- Robin Singh, National Law University, Jodhpur
Founder & CEO, Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions
Vishnu is a postgraduate in law from National Law Institute University, Bhopal with specialization in Business Law and a UGC-NET qualified candidate. He started his career with Juris Intellect, a law firm based at Mysore in the year 2011 soon after his LL.M. Then he moved into the in-house legal team of Coromandel International Limited (A Murugappa Group Company), leading fertilizer manufacturing company in India. Prior to that he has done is graduation in law from University of Mysore. His passion towards academics and good leadership qualities makes this project into reality. Get connected to him via LinkedIn
Director, Lex-Warrier Research Centre
Garima is a postgraduate in International Crime and Justice from United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute and University of Turin, Italy. She is the only JusticeMakers Fellow awarded by the International Bridges to Justice from India in the year 2012. She started her career as an Advocate at Law Chambers of Madhurendra Nath Jha, New Delhi and further moved to National Judicial Academy, Bhopal as Law Associate. Prior to that, she had done her graduation in law from National Law Institute University, Bhopal with Pundit Ramlalji Sharma Memorial Silver Medal for merit. She also possesses a Master Degree in Intellectual Property Law from Queensland University of Technology, Australia and IGNOU. Garima a potential candidate gifted with brilliant research and presentation skills made her the Right Choice for the Directorship of Lex-Warrier Research Centre. Get connected to her via LinkedIn
President – Knowledge management, Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions
Aakarsh is a postgraduate in law from National Law Institute University, Bhopal with specialization in Law, Science & Technology. He started his career as an Advocate in the year 2010 soon after his LL.M. He is currently practicing at the Honourable Supreme Court of India and High Court of Delhi. Prior to that, he has done his graduation in law from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Get connected to him
- Ramesh S Warrier, Technical Support
- Manu Parameswaran, Technical Support