26. How many such pairs are there in the word GUARDIAN each of which has as many letters between them in the word as In the English language?
a. One b. Two c. Three c. Four
27. If AT=20 and BAT= 40 , then CAT=?
a. 34 b. 56 c. 40 d. 60
28. If in a code, MILD:NKOH , then GATE:
a. HCWI b. ICJW c.HCIW d. ICWJ
29. If in a code, K=11 and KEEP=37 , then DRAFT=?
a. 45 b. 48 c. 49 d. 46
30. If FOCUS : GPDVT, then LOTUS:
a. MPUVT b. MQUVT c. MQRSV d. SUTO
31. In a certain code, PEAK is written as ‘3512’ and DINE is written as ‘6895’. How is KIND written in that code?
a. 2396 b. 2986 c. 2896 d. 2596
32. I f in a code language ‘CAMELS’ is written as ‘XPOGTZ’ and ‘RABBITS’ is written as ‘YPUULFZ’, how can ‘S. AMERICA’ be written in that code?
a. Z.POGYLAFX b. Z.OPGYLPX c. Z.POGLXPY d. Z.POGYLXP
33. According to a certain code: ‘min fin bin gin’ means ‘Trains are always late’ , ‘gin din cinhin’ means ‘Drivers were always punished’. ‘bin cin vin rin’ means ‘Drivers stopped all trains’. ‘din kin fin vin’ means ‘All passengers were late’.Which word is represented by ‘vin’?
a. Trains b. Drivers c. Late d. All
34. ‘Drivers were late’ would be written as
a. f in cin din b. min cin din c. f in din gin d. gin hin min
35. ‘hin min kin’ would mean
a. Always late trains b. All passenger trains c. Passengers are late d. Passengers are punished
36. If PALE is coded as 2134, EARTH is coded as 41590, how can is PEARL be coded in that language?
a. 24153 b.24135 c.24513 d.24315
37. If BE QUICK is coded as ZC OSGAI, then the code of the last letter of the third word in the sentence I LOVE MY COUNTRY is
a. X b. W c.Yd.A
38. If VICTORY is coded as YLFWRUB, how can SUCCESS be coded?
a. VXXHFVV b. VXFHFVV c. VXFFHVV d. VXFFHVF
39. In a certain code, REFRIGERATOR is coded as ROTAREGIRFER. Which word would be coded as NOITINUMMA?
a. AMMUNITOIN b.AMMUNITIONc.AMMUNITNOId.AMMUTIINO
40. If in a certain language, GRASP is coded as BMVNK, which word would be coded as CRANE?
a. HWFSJ b.BWSJHc.FDHUQd.SQRHV
41. In a certain code, COMPUTER is written as RFUVQNPC. How is MEDICINE written in the same code?
a.EOJDJFEMb.EOJDMEFJc.EOJDJDFM d. EOJDJEFM
42. If in a certain language, UTENSIL is coded as WVGPUKN, which word would be coded as DMSFXG?
a. BKQVDE b. BKQDVE c. BKQDWE d. BKQDVF
43. If finger is called toe, toe is called foot, foot is called thumb, thumb is called ankle, ankle is called palm and palm is called knee, which one finger has a different name?
a. Thumb b. Knee c.Ankle d. Palm
44. If in a certain code,TEACHER is written as VGCEJGT, how would DULLARD be written in the same code ?
a. FWNNCTF b. FWMNCTF c. FWMNCTF d. FWMNTFD
45. If SCIENCE is coded as UFJTJM, GENE will be coded as
a.IHRI b. IHRJ c.HRIJd.IHII
46. If rat is called dog, dog is called mongoose, mangoose is called lion, lion is called snake and snake is called elephant, which is reared as pet?
a. lion b. dog c.mongoosed.elephant
47. If BOMBAY is written as MYMYMY, how will TAMIL NADU be written in that code?
a. TIATIATIA b. MNUMNUMNU c. IATIATIAT d. ALDALDALD
48. If REASON = 5, BELIEVED = 7, then GOVERNMENT = ?
a. 6 b. 8 c. 9 d. 10
49. In a certain code language 24685 = 33776. Then 35791 = ?
a. 44826 b. 44882 c. 46682 d. 44682
50. If GO = 32, SHE = 49, then SOME = ?
a. 58 b. 60 c. 57 d. 56