The Nagaland University in association with Indian Council of Social Science Research is organizing a National Multi-Disciplinary Seminar on “Migration and Regional Development in India” between March 12 and 13, 2015.
- International Migration in India: Pattern, routes, actions, reactions and issues.
- Interstate migration in India: causes and consequences
- Intrastate migration: Reasons, development and challenges.
- Migration and social well-being: Development and issues.
- Remittances in India: Welfare or Self-well-being ?
- Migration from North eastern region: Achievement, issues and implications.
- Any other issue related to the main theme
Inviting proposals: Submit an abstract of your paper with a minimum 400 words or maximum 500 words (excluding the title of paper and authors name address etc).
Your abstract should be typed with 12 font size, Times New Roman font type, 1.5 inter line space. Please send the full communication address, designation / engagement of the author(s), contact details (mobile no.) etc.
Send the abstract in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date of abstract submission: 30th January, 2015
Notification of paper selection: 31st January, 2015
Last date of full paper submission: 15th February 2015
Last date of Registration fee payment for paper presenter: 15th February 2015
Last date of Registration fee payment for Non paper presenters (out stationed): 15th February 2015
Fee details: Indian delegate (faculty): Rs. 1500
Indian delegate (research scholars): Rs. 1200
Local participants (Faculty member): Rs. 800
Local participants (research scholars): Rs. 700
Accompanying person (Out stationed): Rs. 1300 (Non- kit category)