- This is a position in the Litigation Solution team with the following responsibilities:
- General knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing assignments, workflow (including the ability to suggest changes to workflow). Individuals who are equally proficient in a greater number of platforms should be rated more highly than those whose knowledge is limited to particular platforms.
- Reviews documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions
- Volume count is consistent with project/engagement average; Accuracy 95%; follows process instructions 80% of the time; on time delivery (OTD) achieved on 95% client deliverables.
- Comprehends the case and the subject matter – understands the overall purpose of the review.Reviewing documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attending mandatory training and certification courses.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good legal knowledge
- Basic knowledge of MS word, excel, power point
- Good comprehension
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Location: Mumbai and Noida
Remuneration: Commensurate with industry standards
About the Company
Pangea3, a Thomson Reuters business is the global leader in legal outsourcing services-recognized in 2009 ,2010, 2011,2012 and 2013 as LPO of the Year by the India Business Law Journal and as a #1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing, recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing award from Frost & Sullivan, and recognized as a best managed company by Inc. Magazine. We are a high-growth, fast paced, exciting group of lawyers, engineers, and business professionals working together to achieve excellence as a globally recognized legal services provider in the newest frontier of professional services outsourcing from India.
Services include: contract drafting and management, corporate governance and due diligence, corporate secretarial and compliance risk management services, document review, legal research, business and competitive intelligence services, litigation support services, intellectual property and patent litigation services.