Desired Skills & Experience
Candidate is expected to have
1) LLB / BL from a reputed university with at least 6 years post qualification experience
2) Basic knowledge of litigation
3) Knowledge of Court procedures
4) Experience of drafting of affidavits / pleadings / legal notices / replies to notices
5) Experience in briefing Counsel / Senior Counsel
6) Experience in handling Arbitration cases
7) Good interpersonal skills to deal with internal business team and external lawyers / law firms / counsel
8) Good communication skills, both written & verbal
9) Working knowledge of computers /MS office
10) Experience in legal research by accessing websites like Manupatra etc.
JSW Steel Ltd. is part of US $16.5 billion O.P.Jindal Group. It has grown to US$ 9 billion in little over a decade and has presence across various sectors – Steel, Energy, Minerals, Port & Infrastructure, Cement, Aluminium.
JSW Steel, the flagship company of the JSW Group, is today an integrated steel manufacturer. It is the largest private sector steel manufacturer in terms of installed capacity.
JSW Steel is one of the lowest cost steel producers in the world. It has established a strong presence in the global value-added steel segment with the acquisition of steel mill in US and a service center in UK. JSW Steel has also formed a joint venture for setting up a steel plant in Georgia. The Company has also tied up with JFE Steel Corp, Japan for manufacturing the high grade automotive steel. JSW Steel has acquired a majority stake in Ispat Industries Ltd. Making JSW Steel India’s largest steel producer with a combined capacity of 14.3 MTPA. The Company has also acquired mining assets in Chile, USA and Mozambique.
JSW Steel offers the entire gamut of steel products – Hot Rolled, Cold Rolled, Galvanized, Galvalume, Pre-painted Galvanised, Pre-painted Galvalume, TMT Rebars, Wire Rods, Rounds & Blooms. JSW Steel has manufacturing facilities at Toranagallu in Karnataka, Vasind & Tarapur in Maharashtra and Salem in Tamil Nadu.
By 2020, the Company aims to produce 34 million tons of steel annually with Greenfield integrated steel plants coming up in West Bengal and Jharkhand.