Colloquium Opus, Seminar Committee of National Law University, Odisha is inviting call for papers for National Seminar on “Institutional Challenges to Protection of Environment” to be held on 24th and 25th of August, 2013.
The event is open for contributions from 3 year and 5-year LLB students in India selected based on papers submitted and the quality of their research.
The committee shall publish the most innovative papers in its flagship journal “Colloquium Opus Law Journal” which shall be brought out annually by the committee.
SUB – THEMES
- Corporate Regulation by E-Legislations
- Environmental Crimes
- National Action to prevent Climate Change
- Administrative and Judicial Structure to protect environment: Pollution Control Board, NEAMA, NGT
MODE OF SUBMISSION
- By email to email@example.com
- Mandatory to mention your email id in the research article
REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
- Rs. 1000/- Participating Author
- Food & accommodation would be provided on both days of conference. i.e. August 2, 20134 and August 25, 2013.
- DD shall be made in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, ODISHA, CUTTAK”
- Last date for submission of Papers: August 5, 2013
- Declaration of Results of papers selected for the Seminar: August 10, 2013.
- Last date for Confirmation of Participation by authors of selected Papers: August 13, 2013.
- Dates of the Seminar (presentation of paper): August 24, 2013 and August 25, 2013
For more details please contact Mr. Anvesh Shrivastava, Secretary, Colloquium Opus, National Law University, Odisha
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is contributed to Lex-Warrier by Ms. SANSKRITI TIWARI