Author: VS Warrier The Competition Commission of India in its order in the case filed by Ajay Devgn Films against Yash Raj Films Private Limited has held that there is no contravention of the provisions of the Competition Act (‘the Act’) by the alleged agreement between Yash Raj Films Private Limited and its various associated enterprises. This is a case...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How to clear Judicial Service Examination “Hard Work, Self Confidence and Patience are my success... 42,247 views
- Research: Meaning, Role and its importance…!! Author: VS Warrier Research…!! The word is quite famil... 30,011 views
- Human Rights under Indian Constitution Author: Swapan Deb Barma Today human rights ar... 29,659 views
- Comparative Analysis of Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 Sibani Panda, Research Associate The new Companies Bil... 26,535 views
- Misleading Advertisements: Concept, Concerns and Remedies Author: Aniruddha Jain “Advertising may be described a... 24,441 views
- Comparative Analysis of Meetings under Companies Act, 2013 & Companies Act, 1956 Tanya Agarwal, Research Associate Meetings play a vita... 21,094 views
- Juvenile Delinquency Laws in India and Emerging Issues Saumyata Panwar, Student, B.B.A. L.L.B.(Hons.), Batch o... 19,488 views
- Preamble of Indian Constitution and its Significance Author: Aditya Singh, Research Associate The Preamble ... 17,281 views
- Minor’s Contract under Indian Contract Act Author: VS Warrier Section 10 of the Indian co... 13,996 views
- Constitutional Provisions and Legislative Policies for Environment Protection in India Author: Akshay Shandilya, Research Associate In India,... 13,610 views