Author: Richa Srivastava There is a strong need for prosecuting corporations in the interest of society. The old jurisprudence considered corporations incapable of been prosecuted. However, as the need aroused slowly, the courts around the world developed important theories in order to hold corporations liable for their acts, omissions and forbearances. The Indian courts after going through a series...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How to clear Judicial Service Examination “Hard Work, Self Confidence and Patience are my success... 42,234 views
- Research: Meaning, Role and its importance…!! Author: VS Warrier Research…!! The word is quite famil... 30,006 views
- Human Rights under Indian Constitution Author: Swapan Deb Barma Today human rights ar... 29,638 views
- Comparative Analysis of Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 Sibani Panda, Research Associate The new Companies Bil... 26,527 views
- Misleading Advertisements: Concept, Concerns and Remedies Author: Aniruddha Jain “Advertising may be described a... 24,440 views
- Comparative Analysis of Meetings under Companies Act, 2013 & Companies Act, 1956 Tanya Agarwal, Research Associate Meetings play a vita... 21,088 views
- Juvenile Delinquency Laws in India and Emerging Issues Saumyata Panwar, Student, B.B.A. L.L.B.(Hons.), Batch o... 19,485 views
- Preamble of Indian Constitution and its Significance Author: Aditya Singh, Research Associate The Preamble ... 17,278 views
- Minor’s Contract under Indian Contract Act Author: VS Warrier Section 10 of the Indian co... 13,995 views
- Constitutional Provisions and Legislative Policies for Environment Protection in India Author: Akshay Shandilya, Research Associate In India,... 13,608 views