Authors: Aakarsh Kamra and Garima Tiwari Pro-Patient? Pro-psychiatrist? Or just another addition to the numerous laws? Science has progressed unfathomably in the realm of curing and treating various diseases and disorders. The legal framework pertaining to issues as regards such diseases and disorders is also being strengthened with time. However the same...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How to clear Judicial Service Examination “Hard Work, Self Confidence and Patience are my success... 42,128 views
- Research: Meaning, Role and its importance…!! Author: VS Warrier Research…!! The word is quite famil... 29,965 views
- Human Rights under Indian Constitution Author: Swapan Deb Barma Today human rights ar... 29,606 views
- Comparative Analysis of Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 Sibani Panda, Research Associate The new Companies Bil... 26,482 views
- Misleading Advertisements: Concept, Concerns and Remedies Author: Aniruddha Jain “Advertising may be described a... 24,418 views
- Comparative Analysis of Meetings under Companies Act, 2013 & Companies Act, 1956 Tanya Agarwal, Research Associate Meetings play a vita... 21,074 views
- Juvenile Delinquency Laws in India and Emerging Issues Saumyata Panwar, Student, B.B.A. L.L.B.(Hons.), Batch o... 19,455 views
- Preamble of Indian Constitution and its Significance Author: Aditya Singh, Research Associate The Preamble ... 17,262 views
- Minor’s Contract under Indian Contract Act Author: VS Warrier Section 10 of the Indian co... 13,986 views
- Constitutional Provisions and Legislative Policies for Environment Protection in India Author: Akshay Shandilya, Research Associate In India,... 13,584 views