Department of Commercial Affairs under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution vide Notification(s) G.S.R 426(E) & G.S.R 427(E), in exercise of powers conferred by sub-section (1) read with clause (j) and (q) of sub-section (2) of Section 52 of the Legal Metrology Act, 2009 the Central Govt. amended the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 namely Legal Metrology...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How to clear Judicial Service Examination “Hard Work, Self Confidence and Patience are my success... 42,553 views
- Research: Meaning, Role and its importance…!! Author: VS Warrier Research…!! The word is quite famil... 30,267 views
- Human Rights under Indian Constitution Author: Swapan Deb Barma Today human rights ar... 29,816 views
- Comparative Analysis of Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 Sibani Panda, Research Associate The new Companies Bil... 26,654 views
- Misleading Advertisements: Concept, Concerns and Remedies Author: Aniruddha Jain “Advertising may be described a... 24,583 views
- Comparative Analysis of Meetings under Companies Act, 2013 & Companies Act, 1956 Tanya Agarwal, Research Associate Meetings play a vita... 21,144 views
- Juvenile Delinquency Laws in India and Emerging Issues Saumyata Panwar, Student, B.B.A. L.L.B.(Hons.), Batch o... 19,540 views
- Preamble of Indian Constitution and its Significance Author: Aditya Singh, Research Associate The Preamble ... 17,347 views
- Minor’s Contract under Indian Contract Act Author: VS Warrier Section 10 of the Indian co... 14,036 views
- Constitutional Provisions and Legislative Policies for Environment Protection in India Author: Akshay Shandilya, Research Associate In India,... 13,677 views